Coronavirus and Cars. Learn More »
COVID-19 info » Coronavirus and Cars: What You Need To Know. Learn More
New Dodge for Sale
near Spokane, WA
Get savings you can count on today. Our Best Price program saves you time and money by connecting you with certified dealers who offer guaranteed savings on inventory.
How it Works
- Browse dealer inventory to find the car you want from the comfort of your home.
- Connect with a certified dealer and receive your savings certificate.
- Present your certificate to the dealer and get your car!
2020 Dodge Durango SXT Plus
Post Falls, ID (22.9 mi)
Get Special Offer
MPG: 18 city | 25 hwy
- 18 City, 25 HWY
- SXT Plus
- Body Style
- 6 Cyl
- Granite Clearcoat
- Quick Order Package 2Bb Sxt Plus
- 3.45 Rear Axle Ratio
- Wheels: 20'' X 8.0'' High Gloss Black Aluminum
- Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
- 2Nd Row Fold/Tumble Captain Chairs
- 3Rd Row Seating Group
- Blacktop Package
- Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Manufacturer'S Statement Of Origin
2020 Dodge Durango Review
The 2020 Dodge Durango ranks well among midsize SUVs. It has a roomy and comfortable interior, user-friendly features, and a good predicted reliability rating.
Pros & Cons
Powerful optional V8 engines
Spacious, comfortable seats
User-friendly infotainment features
Above-average predicted reliability rating
Low safety score
Slow steering response
- 8.5Critics' Rating
Findlay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Post Falls
2020 Dodge Durango Sxt Plus Awd
The vehicle information provided here is supplied by the seller or other third parties. U.S. News & World Report is not responsible for the accuracy of such information and provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
*Estimated monthly payment has been calculated for 60 months loan term with 6% APR, 5% Sales Tax, 0$ down payment and 0$ trade-in value. The monthly payment is a rough estimate provided solely for informational purposes. You should not take action based on the information provided. When available, we recommend you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender.