Coronavirus and Cars. Learn More »
COVID-19 info » Coronavirus and Cars: What You Need To Know. Learn More
New Buick Regal for Sale
near Arlington, TX
Get savings you can count on today. Our Best Price program saves you time and money by connecting you with certified dealers who offer guaranteed savings on inventory.
How it Works
- Browse dealer inventory to find the car you want from the comfort of your home.
- Connect with a certified dealer and receive your savings certificate.
- Present your certificate to the dealer and get your car!
2020 Buick Regal Essence
Arlington, TX (2.9 mi)
MPG Range: 21 city | 29 hwy
Get Special Offer
- MPG Range
- 21 City, 29 HWY
- Body Style
- 4 Cyl
- White Frost Tricoat
- Preferred Equipment Group 1Sl
- Front Bucket Seats
- Leather-Appointed Seat Trim
- Essence Driver Confidence Package I
- Sights & Sounds Package
- Radio: Buick Infotainment W/Am/Fm/Siriusxm Stereo
- Radio: Buick Infotainment W/Am/Fm Stereo & Nav
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Memory Package
- 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster W/Recline
2020 Buick Regal Review
The 2020 Buick Regal has a spacious cargo hold and a great predicted reliability rating, but it trails its rivals in athleticism and luxury. It’s unranked among midsize cars because it has not fully undergone crash testing.
Pros & Cons
Excellent predicted reliability rating
Lots of cargo space
Below-average fuel economy
Some cheap cabin materials
- 7.6Critics' Rating
Classic Buick Gmc
2020 Buick Regal Tourx Essence
The vehicle information provided here is supplied by the seller or other third parties. U.S. News & World Report is not responsible for the accuracy of such information and provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
*Estimated monthly payment has been calculated for 60 months loan term with 6% APR, 5% Sales Tax, 0$ down payment and 0$ trade-in value. The monthly payment is a rough estimate provided solely for informational purposes. You should not take action based on the information provided. When available, we recommend you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender.