Coronavirus and Cars. Learn More »
COVID-19 info » Coronavirus and Cars: What You Need To Know. Learn More
New Audi A3 for Sale
near Richmond, VA
Get savings you can count on today. Our Best Price program saves you time and money by connecting you with certified dealers who offer guaranteed savings on inventory.
How it Works
- Browse dealer inventory to find the car you want from the comfort of your home.
- Connect with a certified dealer and receive your savings certificate.
- Present your certificate to the dealer and get your car!
2020 Audi A3 S line Premium Plus
Richmond, VA (12.2 mi)
MPG Range: 22 city | 30 hwy
Get Special Offer
- MPG Range
- 22 City, 30 HWY
- S line Premium Plus
- Body Style
- 4 Cyl
- Glacier White Metallic
- Heated Front Bucket Seats
- Leather Seating Surfaces
- Radio: Audi Concert Am/Fm/Cd/Sat Player
- Premium Plus Package
- Side & Rear Cross Traffic Assist Package
- Driver Assistance Package
- 8-Way Power Passenger Seat W/4-Way Power Lumbar
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- Camera Distance Sensor
- Audi Adaptive Cruise Control W/Pre Sense Front
2020 Audi A3 Review
#10 in Luxury Small Cars
The 2020 Audi A3 ranks in the middle of our luxury small car rankings. It has a well-equipped cabin and a range of powerful engine options, but most of its classmates offer more trunk space and earn much better predicted reliability ratings.
Pros & Cons
Lengthy standard features list
Intuitive infotainment system
Well-balanced driving dynamics
Tight rear seats
Small trunk for the class
- 8.0Critics' Rating
2020 Audi A3 2.0T Premium
The vehicle information provided here is supplied by the seller or other third parties. U.S. News & World Report is not responsible for the accuracy of such information and provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
*Estimated monthly payment has been calculated for 60 months loan term with 6% APR, 5% Sales Tax, 0$ down payment and 0$ trade-in value. The monthly payment is a rough estimate provided solely for informational purposes. You should not take action based on the information provided. When available, we recommend you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender.