Coronavirus and Cars. Learn More »
COVID-19 info » Coronavirus and Cars: What You Need To Know. Learn More
New 2019 Ford Fiesta for Sale
near Columbia, MO
Get savings you can count on today. Our Best Price program saves you time and money by connecting you with certified dealers who offer guaranteed savings on inventory.
How it Works
- Browse dealer inventory to find the car you want from the comfort of your home.
- Connect with a certified dealer and receive your savings certificate.
- Present your certificate to the dealer and get your car!
- MPG Range
- Body Style
- 4 Cyl
- Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Equipment Group 200A
- Wheels: 15'' Sparkle Silver Painted Aluminum
- Unique Cloth Front Bucket Seats
- Radio: Am/Fm Stereo/Cd Player/Mp3 Capable
- Cold Weather Package
- Heated Mirrors W/Turn Signal Indicator
- Heated Front Seats
- Front & Rear Floor Liners
- Sync Communications & Entertainment System
- 6 Speakers
2019 Ford Fiesta Review
The 2019 Ford Fiesta places near the middle of our subcompact car rankings. It's one of the top choices in the class for driving enjoyment, with agile handling and user-friendly technology, but its trunk and back-seat space are mediocre, and it earns a below-average predicted reliability rating.
Pros & Cons
Nimble, lively performance
Infotainment system is responsive and straightforward
Cramped rear seats
Smaller cargo space
Below-average predicted reliability rating
- 8.8Critics' Rating
Joe Machens Ford
2019 Ford Fiesta Se
The vehicle information provided here is supplied by the seller or other third parties. U.S. News & World Report is not responsible for the accuracy of such information and provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
*Estimated monthly payment has been calculated for 60 months loan term with 6% APR, 5% Sales Tax, 0$ down payment and 0$ trade-in value. The monthly payment is a rough estimate provided solely for informational purposes. You should not take action based on the information provided. When available, we recommend you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender.