Car Affordability Calculator
Use our car affordability calculator to determine which cars fit your budget. Enter your desired monthly car payment, down payment and estimated trade-in value along with other assumptions. We'll tell you what car prices you can afford and point you to cars within that budget.
Total loan needed*: $0
Our calculators are intended to produce rough estimates provided solely for informational purposes. You should not take action based on the information provided through this calculator alone. When available, we recommend that you use interest rate information provided to you by your dealer or lender. Average price paid values are national averages provided by TrueCar.com.
Apply for a Car LoanApply for a Car Loan
Get up to 4-pre-approved car loan offers from competing lenders in minutes. You'll get the lowest auto loan rates we can find, and the process is quick and secure.provided by
How to Buy a Car
Get helpful tips on car financing, including advice on how to get a car loan, whether to buy or lease and how to negotiate for a car.
Car Buying Tips, News and Features
- 9 Things to Look for in a CPO Program
- Best Cars for Tall People
- 2017 Chevy Corvette Z06: What You Need to Know
- Most Reliable Cars Under $30,000
- 10 Most Fuel-Efficient 3-Row SUVs
- Best Subcompact SUVs for the Money
- How Much Towing Capacity Do I Really Need?
- 2017 Shelby GT350: What You Need to Know
- 2017 Honda HR-V vs. 2017 Honda CR-V: Head to Head