Use our car financing tools to apply for a new or used car loan, or to refinance your current vehicle. Our calculators can help you estimate monthly car payments and find out which cars you can afford. We also have tips on how to finance a car and whether you should buy or lease.
Apply for a
Car Loanprovided by
Get up to 4-pre-approved car loan offers from competing lenders in minutes. You'll get the lowest auto loan rates we can find, and the process is quick and secure. There is no obligation to get car loan offers.Apply for a Car Loan
Use our car calculators to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. Plug in the price of a car you would like to buy into the monthly payment calculator, or enter your desired monthly payment into the affordability calculator to get started.
Which cars can you afford?
Buy a Car
Get helpful tips on car financing, including advice on how to get a car loan, whether to buy or lease and how to negotiate for a car.
Car Buying Tips, News and Features
- Best Audi Cars and SUVs in 2017
- All-New 2018 Subaru Crosstrek: What You Need to Know
- All-New 2018 Volvo XC60: What You Need to Know
- The Best Luxury 2-Row SUVs for the Money in 2017
- Best Compact Pickup Trucks for the Money in 2017
- The 10 Best SUVs Under $40,000
- All-New 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio: What You Need to Know
- The 12 Cheapest Cars With Apple CarPlay
- The 9 Cheapest Cars with Android Auto
Which type of loan are you applying for?
Select a car to get pricing information:
The avg. price paid value is based on the national average from TrueCar.com and includes the destination fee and the regional advertising fee. It does not include dealer installed accessories, applicable tax, title, licensing, and documentation fees, other state and governmental charges and/or fees, dealer-locate fees for out-of-stock vehicles, and any other charges and/or fees allowed by law.